Sunday 9 November 2008

The old tram depot

Walking around the other day, I passed in front of this old building. A great example of industrial heritage.



It was easy to get inside. And it was huge! It may have stayed unused for quite some time, and little by little, nature is coming back.


I decided to explore the place further. You feel so small sometimes!


Obviously some people did explore before us...


The roof structure was quite impressive


But obviously not very solid anymore...


So I ended my visit...
I walked in the colorfull back streets...


through an over-painted tunnel...


saw a beautiful Illawarra Flame Tree...


I almost walked on a banana... WHO in hell left that there?


Sydney is a highly multicultural place, and for some seconds, I thought I was somewhere else in the world.


I stopped to play a bit...


And then it was time go get back home... Everybody was preparing for the night...





No comments: