Thursday 6 November 2008

Greetings from Watson's Bay!

Today was the perfect day for a walk through Watson's Bay; my favourite place so far.

Little boats sunbathing...




More trees looking like strange creatures...


This one was huge!!!

I even made a new friend... Punk is not dead at Watson's Bay!
And this is what you find at the end of the little park... The Gap!

Looking to the left...

Looking to the right...


This is the most famous place in Sydney for... suicide!

It also used to be a key point for the protection of the city.

Terrible things happened here in the past.


But today, nobody seems to care anymore...


People go fishing near the beach...


And this big blue-tongue lizard was probably the slowest in the world...


Sailing is safer than ever...










On my way back I got jealous of this little fairy wren.


So I made a crucial decision: I'm gonna dye my feathers as soon as I get home!

Another lighthouse... I like them all...


Well... This was close to Lady Beach, one of the most beautiful places to go and swim... I don't know why it has such a name, because the only living beings I could see there were a crowd of naked men staring at me while I was passing by. Sure, they've never seen a photographer-pelican before... I quickly turned my camera towards the opposite side and tried to concentrate on something less problematic...

I wouldn't mind living in this place...


But unfortunately, this is not the case... This bridge led me to the bus stop, back to Enmore...





Once again, this was a fantastic day, and I jumped in bed with loads of beautiful images to dream about...

No comments: